Sr.Full Stack Software Engineer
iOS,MEAN/MERN Stack,React Native, DevOps
E :[email protected]
• Highly dependable Software Engineer and enthusiastic team player dedicated to streamlining processes and efficiently resolving project issues.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal net- works; participating in professional organisations.
• Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
Java,C++,C#,Objective C, Swift,C
SQL, Mongodb,Firebase,Parse (Open Source)
Windows 7,8,10 , OSX , Linux
NodeJs , Ngnix ,Amazon Web Services,MAMP, Azure
Atlassian Jira,Trello,Slack,Team Reporter
Professional Working Experience
Technology Consultant/Independent Contractor
Full Stack Software Engineer (PartTime/FullTime)
October 2015 – Present
Full stack engineer capable of performing tasks at any level of the technical stack in which they reside :
- Works with systems infrastructure (knowledge of what hardware to ask for , what OS to install, how to prepare the system and dependencies for all software)
iOS Mobile Applications code using Swift/Objective C.
- Project management / client work, e.g. gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, managing a project timeline (e.g., someone with knowledge of Agile/SCRUM/Kanban)
Full Stack Sr.Software Engineer(MEAN,iOS,React,React-Native,DevOps) KalSoft Limited
October 2016 – February 2018
- Mobile Application Development using PhoneGap, Ionic and React-Native • iOS Mobile Applications using Swift/Objective C.
Android Mobile Applications using Kotlin/Java.
Web Development Using Angular4, React etc.
Deployment on AWS and Azure
Security and Maintenance of Servers
Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases (SQL or NoSql databases)
- Responsible for quality code
- Writing unit tests
Git, SVN or other version control system
Updating my knowledge base a daily basis
Interaction with Client verbal and written (OnSite and Offsite)
Full Stack Software Engineer (iOS,MEAN Stack) Citrusbits Inc
April 2016 – October 2016
Sr.Software Engineer (iOS) CreatriXe
January 2016 – March 2016
• Cultivate a collaborative working environment with a growing team.
• Coordinate project performance with clients. Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
• Complete assigned projects in a timely manner within project parameters.
• Meet project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
• Provide good technical guidance to project team members within the organisation so that their abilities and the
overall project quality are enhanced.
• Keep management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule ,re-
sources, or product.Maintain appropriate expertise to ensure effective service level.
• Communicate with divisional user personnel and data processing management on problem and project status as
appropriate.Secure approvals on specifications and project completion as appropriate.
Software Engineer (iOS,Mean Stack) PanaCloud
July 2014 – September 2015
• Design and build advanced applications for the given platforms(iOS native and Mean Stack).
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Other Experience (Teaching/Trainings)
iOS Software Development Trainer Pakistan International Airlines June 2015 – August 2015
• Hand’s on Training of Programming with Apple’s Swift. (https://developer.apple.com/swift/)
• To enhance the skills of trainees in iOS Application Development from beginner to intermediate level so that they
would be able develop different applications with their own skills and research.
• (https://developer.apple.com/ios/ )
•Worked on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Introduction to Beta Testing via iTunes Connect. (https://itunesconnect.apple.com)
Introduction to Apple’s Developer account.( https://developer.apple.com)
SIR SYED UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY November 2014 – July 2015 (9 months)
• Teaching Assistant in iOS Software Development Course (Using Swift) at Continuing education programme . (https:// www.ssuet.edu.pk/cep/)
iOS Software Development Trainer
OA Systems Inc Islamabad February 2015 – May 2015
• Providing training to professionals on iOS software development.
• Letting trainees to go through development on Apple’s latest language Swift.
• A hands on practice which should be developing a least one simple apps in the session.
• Introduction to Developer provisioning profiles and iTunes Connect.
Invigilator at British Council April 2014 – June 2014
• To support the Head Invigilators with the day-to-day operation of examination venues, assisting with setting-up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with strict procedures.
• Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about pos- sessions permitted in examination venues.
• offering advice and guidance to unregistered candidates without allocated seats.
• Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside examination venues.
• Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures.
• checking attendance during examinations.
• Recording details of late arrivals and early leavers and collecting scripts from early leavers.
• Escorting candidates from venues during the examinations as required, and supervising candidates whilst outside
• Collecting and collating scripts at the end of the examination in accordance with strict procedures.
• Assisting with the preparation of script envelopes.
• Supervising candidates leaving examination venues, ensuring that candidates do not remove equipment or stationery from the venue without authorisation
Ensuring that candidates leave venues in an orderly and quiet manner.
Professional Certifications / Licenses
Infinite Skills Inc License 579351001420120335
iPhone App Design: 30 minutes to a custom GUI design
Udemy License UC-1292P5Q8
Fundaments of Graphics Design with Photoshop CC 2014
Helping professionals to gain capability to adapt good practices in Apple’s suggested way.
Udemy License UC-EDHJVEG6
Virtual Project management
Udemy License UC-4IKW2JXD January 2015
Udemy License UC-SPFIL6SR
Professional Communication Essentials
Rasmussen College License UC-JC1ANCEX
Atlassian JIRA 6
Udemy License UC-A8D44TYD
Git and Github Right now
Udemy License UC-WSO95X3W
Setting Up Parse Server On AWS For Xcode And Android
Udemy License certificate/UC-IETOQIO4/
Qatar Primary Materials (React-Native Mobile Apps)
July 2017 to Feb 2018 Members: Kamal Hussain
Qatar Primary Materials apps are built for iOS ,Android using React-Native Frame built by Facebook.
Apps are intended to help employees of Qatar Primary materials and manage their events internally regarding meetings, traveling and vacations.
Qatar News Agency (React-Native Mobile Apps and Node.js Backend Azure Deployment )
October 2016 to December 2017 Members: Kamal Hussain
Qatar News Agency apps are built for iOS ,iWatch ,Android and Android Watch using React-Native Frame built by Facebook.
Qatar News Agency apps enables users to read news content online and offline, bookmark the certain arti- cles.Users can also watch live TV streaming and can also listen to Radio using this app. The user can select to have customise content feed, i-e someone interested in news related to sports can select his/her preferences for sports.The News Agency app also delivers content that might interest the government officials and for this purpose user privileges to receive content differs for different users. The users can register and than request QNA to gain cer- tain privileges, a normal registration still allows users to have the features with difference of content.
My Lively Moments (Native iOS and Node.js)
March 2016 to October 2016 Members: Kamal Hussain
Social networking platform that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send mes- sages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The aim of this social media was to protect user data by having a business model of paid users.
Visitor Management App* (Native iOS)
February 2016 to March 2016 Members:Kamal Hussain
Worked on stunning iPad interface for our Visitor Management system with option for employee in/out to re- move bugs and add new features. this app syncs over multiple iPads, multiple offices – directly with your custom web dashboard. Yes, we think it’s time to replace your old visitor book!
– Impress your visitors
– Record essential details and categories
– Allow visitors to sign custom visitor agreements/NDA’s – Notify staff of the visitor arrival (Email and/or SMS) – Record photo’s, smile! Even print visitor badges.
* Title is under non disclosure agreement.
Find Jobs App* (PhoneGap)
November 2015 to January 2015 Members:Kamal Hussain
US based Jobs Finder startup having a current website needed a mobile apps on Android and iOS.Limited time and pressure to stay in the market made it difficult for them to survive, PhoneGap app for them was the answer by improving the capability of their current website.
* Title is Under non disclosure agreement.
Car parts App* (PhoneGap)
October 2015 to November 2015 Members:Kamal Hussain
An independent group which built asked to build app so they can offer the widest range of car parts, accessories and leisure products available in the Germany.
* Title is Under non disclosure agreement.
Law Quiz App (MEAN Stack, iOS Native App)
June 2015 to September 2015 Members:Kamal Hussain
Law Quiz App has Following Parts :
Admin Panel developed with AngularJS and Bootstrap.
Restful API using NodeJS and Express to Serve iOS native Mobile Application and Web Application.
Music and Video Dubbing App* (Native iOS)
February 2015 to March 2015
Members:Kamal Hussain, Muhammad Raza Master, Muhammad Mohsin
Following is the list of Functionality.
1- Video created from a list of selected images with a App Music.
-The images could be selected from camera roll, captured from Camera or from user’s Facebook album. Ken- burns effect was also part of this functionality.
2- Video created from a Video with App music.
3- Video created from Video with current audio and App music.
4-Multi Genre functionality to make App capable to play multiple musics. 5-App tutorials for new users
* App Title is Under Non disclosure Agreement
Mall App (Native iOS and Parse Server)
Members:Kamal Hussain, Furqan Muhammad Khan, Daniyal Raza
The Mall App offers discounts and in hand quick information about products in one of Karachi’s famous Mall. We are honored to announce that our app will act as shopping guide. The app lets the user avail discount codes and quickly find out what’s gone on sale in the mall.
Pakistan Sign Language (Native iOS)
Members:Kamal Hussain, Muhammad Mohsin, Muhammad Raza Master
This Pakistan Sign Language (PSL) phone app, contains approximately 5,000 words in video format in 64 cate- gories. Signs are accompanied by a clear graphics, and translated into both English and Urdu with voice over.
This PSL resource is an invaluable tool for deaf students and their families, those involved in Deaf education, and anyone who wants to learn an exciting new language! To order the DVD and Book, go to https://
The project was delievered with Muhammad Mohsin,Muhammad Raza Master Mastar, and Kamal Hussain
as group manager.
RFID Based Student Attendance System for Universities (Java Desktop App for windows)
November 2013 to December 2013 Members:Kamal Hussain
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) based Attendance system was developed as a prototype for Universities , I used RFID cards for Student identification and Developed Software using Java Programming language which could Identify individual , Mark attendance and generate Students attendance Reports.
I shared all the privileges and Copyrights of this Project with University of Sindh & Currently this project is been extended by a group of Students at as Final year Project.
BS (SE) Software Engineering University of Sindh Jamshoro Pakistan (2013)